At HSBC, we continue to provide innovative tools to help make your life easier 24/7. And now, the HSBCnet Mobile app includes the new Trade Transaction Tracker.
The HSBCnet Trade Transaction Tracker gives you a global view of your documentary credits, collections and payments, guarantees and trade loan across markets and countries worldwide in one single app.
Available for Apple iPhone and Android Phones, with the HSBCnet Mobile app with Trade Transaction Tracker you can:
- Get an overview of your trade and guarantees transactions
- Access your export and import documentary credits, collections, guarantees and trade loan transactions status
- Intelligent transaction search
- View real-time trade transaction status detail
- Save time on the phone, faxes or email with access to your transaction status
When you need to see all your transactions at once, the HSBCnet Mobile App with Trade Transaction Tracker gives you a quick overview.
Watch the video and see how it works
What will you need
- An Apple iPhone or Android phone
- The latest version of the HSBCnet Mobile app downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play™
- HSBC Trade Account number
- HSBC Instant@dvice email address
- Recent transaction reference number linked to the above account
Easy 3 steps to set up
1. Open the HSBCnet Mobile App with Trade Transaction Tracker
2. Enter your HSBC Trade Account number, Instant@dvice email address and bill or DC reference number
3. Enter the confirmation code provided to your email address
You only need to be registered for Instant@dvice to access the HSBC Trade Transaction Tracker, HSBCnet registration is not required. If you are not yet an HSBC Instant@dvice customer, please contact your HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance specialist.
- The HSBCnet Mobile App with Trade Transaction Tracker is available in selected countries and in English only.
- Visit the App Store, search “HSBCnet” and download the HSBCnet Mobile app today. Apple, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- We do not charge for the App. However, your mobile network operator may charge you to access the App and these charges may vary if you access the App when abroad. You are responsible for these charges.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (the "Bank") neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, and under no circumstances will the Bank be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on, any opinion, advice or statement made in this video
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.